The Most Awesomeness Movie of the Summer!!

Inception is fantastic!!!

Well I just came from seeing Inception and I have to say that I loved the movie. I can't believe that I had to wait until I had no one to go to the movies with to see it. This movie is a movie with everything, suspense, action, characters with depth and so much more.

Leonardo DiCaprio does a fantastic job of portraying his character Cobb. I found myself so engrossed in the movie that I didn't want the movie to end. The special effects are so intense you could hear the audience marvel at them during the movie.

When you go to see Inception, you need to have no other distractions. This movie is understandable as long as you pay attention. Inception is not a movie to go to with people that like to make comments during movies. Your full attention will be on the screen the whole time.

The music score for Inception is perfectly composed. I recommend this movie for mostly everyone over the age of 14. Go see INCEPTION!!!

5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to you Rachel Robinson by Judy Blume

Review-Stonger After Stroke

Review - Paper Towns by John Green