My Challenges 2021

 Happy April!  This is no April Fools Joke!  I am back!  I want to get back into my reading like I used to.  I have selected many challenges to try this year.  Here is a list of the ones I am planning to work on.  Some I will be working on from previous years. 

The PopSugar Challenges - I am working on all of them.  I might create a separate blog post as I complete some of the challenges.  I am going to leave a link here to my Library Thing Challenge thread.  My Challenge Thread 

I am also doing some challenges on Goodreads.  I am trying to complete the 1001 books to read before you die.  I am working on the different years. 

Here are some more I am working on:

Murder She Wrote: Cozy Mystery Only books. 

Alphabet Author Challenge

Bingo DOG challenge

I also did a Technology E Reader Challenge in January!  I didn't do that great on that one so I am just doing it on my own.  I want to read about 10 e-books that I own.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to you Rachel Robinson by Judy Blume

Review-Stonger After Stroke

Review - Paper Towns by John Green