I AM BACK......AGAIN!

 Hello!!  Life has been busy!  I am working so many different things at the moment, that my reading has fallen to the wayside.  I want to continue with this blog and work my full time job while also selling Avon and Pampered Chef!  I don't like to be bored and right now I am not!  I am very busy and I also have a brand new grandchild!  I have been lucky enough to read to her when I visit my daughter and her family!  


I have read a few books over the past few years.  I always set a goal for about 75 books a year.  Well I have not reached that goal in a while.  This is what my reading has been so far in 2021:


List of books completed:

1. A Loving Scoundrel by Johanna Lindsey

2. I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai

3. Captive of My Desires by Johanna Lindsey

4. Five Total Strangers by Natalie Richards

5. The Escape (US Marshals) by Lisa Harris

6. Cross Her Heart (Bree Taggert #1) by Melina Leigh

7.The Pineville Heist by Lee Chambers


I will be posting my reviews for all of those books over the next few days or even in one day!  I miss sharing my reading with everyone!  You might even see reviews for tv shows, movies or other things on here.  Just to share my thoughts.


Happy April!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to you Rachel Robinson by Judy Blume

Review-Stonger After Stroke

Review - Paper Towns by John Green