The Expendables - Movie Review

I went tonight and saw this movie and I have to say I loved it. I found it entertaining and action packed. I am usually not a big fan of Sly Stallone but this movie had many more attractions to it. Jet Li, Jason Statham, Dolph Lundgren, Bruce Willis, Steve Austin, Eric Roberts, Mickey Rourke and many more.

I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised as to how many one liners this movie had. Seeing the heads blown off the bodies was fantastic. The martial arts moves that all the actors performed was awesome.

I was sorry that Bruce Willis didn't get any fighting in this movie but it was nice just to see him in the film. The expendables are a group of guys that go in and rescue or stop things from happening. Sly is the lead of the group. He is the one that arranges the jobs.

Jason Stratham's character was unbelievable. All I have to say is he can be my man any day. Just the way he defended his friends and his girl were unforgettable.

If you like a movie with action, romance (yes there is some) and a few laughs then you should go see Expendables.

I know it surprises you that I would say romance. When I say romance I mean there are a few love interests in the movie. And that is why Sly goes back to the island to rescue a girl. Action movies always seem to turn into a chick flick.

I give it 4 1/2 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to you Rachel Robinson by Judy Blume

Review-Stonger After Stroke

Review - Paper Towns by John Green