I am back!!

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, yet. I have been busy with work and life. I also have had problems with the computer and I finally got my new one set up. My Apple died on me again, and I am sad. I hope to get either a new one or to get the Apple fixed again.

I am currently reading 4 books. I am reading Julie & Julia, King Lear, Their Eyes were Watching God, and I always forget the 4th book. I am also reading an e-Book called Cape Refuge. I have been reading that one for awhile because I only read it when I don't have any other book on me, which is very rare. I don't have a kindle, nook or any e-Reader. I use my i-Phone and it is hard to read that for long.

Maybe some of you could help me with a decision of whether to buy an e-reader or not. The reasons I am thinking of buying an e-reader are because I will most likely be looking for a new place to live and I don't know if I will have much space to store my actual books. Plus I like the idea of having something else besides reading actual books. I love books but if I don't have the space for them I don't want to be limited to what I can borrow from the library.

So any one out there have an suggestions please post a comment. I hope to have a review posted sometime soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to you Rachel Robinson by Judy Blume

Review-Stonger After Stroke

Review - Paper Towns by John Green