Update from Hurricane

I just wanted to let all my readers know that I am fine and that I had no problems during the hurricane.  I was very lucky to not have lost power or have any major damage to myself, family, house etc.

I would like it if everyone would just remember those that did suffer some sort of damage during the hurricane.

The east coast was very lucky and the storm turned out to be less threatening than expected.  I did have a tornado watch for our area which frightened me a lot.  I did learn one thing during this hurricane.  Do not look at all the posts on Facebook about the Hurricane.  I was more worried when reading the posts then any other time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to you Rachel Robinson by Judy Blume

Review-Stonger After Stroke

Review - Paper Towns by John Green