Beat the Backlist

I am back!!! Again.... 

Welcome to my blog!  I am starting again with blogging about the books I read.  I will also be making posts about some television shows I am watching.  This post is about one of the many challenges I am participating in this year, Beat the Backlist.  I don't have a formal list of the books I plan to read but my goal for 2019 is to read more books from my personal shelves.  I will include in this challenge any books that I have on my TBR shelves that I don't own.  Here are a few books I would like to read for this challenge:

Nancy Drew books
One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy
Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton
Me by Ricky Martin
Cold Case by Linda Barnes


These are just a few of the books I hope to read for this challenge.  I am trying to deplete the actually number of books that I have on my shelves at home.  My reasoning for this is because I need space.  I will be deciding after reading the books if I want to keep them or get rid of them.  I will try to donate the books to a library or to something where someone else will be able to read the book.

I will be posting my first review for this year soon!!

Happy New Year!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to you Rachel Robinson by Judy Blume

Review-Stonger After Stroke

Review - Paper Towns by John Green