The Secret of Shady Glen - Nancy Drew Review

🎶  I read this book because I am trying to clear out my book shelves.  I have so many young adult/children books that I want to read as many as I can this year and to donate them to either a library, a classroom or even to an individual person.  

     I remember my sister reading these books when we were growing up.  I don't remember many of the ones that I read.  Even though I am an adult I still find books written for the young generation entertaining.  Especially when they were written before the technology we now have.

     I enjoyed this book as it was a very quick read and well paced.  I could see a young person enjoying this book and wanting to finish reading it.  The story was of a treasure hunt and figuring out who was committing the robberies in Shady Glen.  Even though Nancy is considered an amateur detective she knows how to look for clues.

     I hope that some young children will enjoy reading this book along with all of the Nancy Drew books.

Comments

I remember those books:
hardcover, old and 70s.
You can just guess how
old I am. Shhhhh!
Dont tell...
Nutz4reading said…
I won't tell anyone.. I love to read books from my childhood. I used to have the Hardy Boy books! My sister had the Bobbsey Twins and Nancy Drew books! Now you know I am no spring chicken! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to you Rachel Robinson by Judy Blume

Review-Stonger After Stroke

Review - Paper Towns by John Green