Real Vampires Have Curves - Review

I finished reading this book in about 2 days. I really enjoyed this book. It was a cute funny book. I chuckled when Glory would be thinking and the other vamps would answer her questions that she never spoke out loud.

Glory made me feel that she is more of a real vamp then the ones I have seen in the Twilight books (which I do love). Gloriana or Glory as her friends call her, is a full figured Vampire. She was bitten when she was bloated. Glory is a vamp that has blended in with the humans for centuries and now she is trying to find her vamp powers.

There is a Vampire Hunter who makes Glory his next target. Blade, her on off again boyfriend comes to the rescue and wants her in more ways then I can say here. There is sex, death and more in this book.

I give it 4 out of 5 stars...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to you Rachel Robinson by Judy Blume

Review-Stonger After Stroke

Review - Paper Towns by John Green