You Lost him at Hello by Jess McCann -Review

I won this book on Internet Book Database and placing my review on my blog. This review is also on my website Monica's Media Madness, Library Thing and Books & Chat.

If you are single and tired of dating the wrong guy this book is for you. I enjoyed the book even though I am not single and looking for a man. The reason I enjoyed the book is because it made me think about the way I act around people whether men or women. I also started to pay attention to the way I act around people. There are parts of the book that I can see also helping you out if you are married.

This book is written by a sales woman, Jess McCann. She has taken the rules for making a sale and has used the techniques to get dates. Some of the things she talks about are knowing your product, love your product, packaging your product etc. The product in this book is you.

The SEE factor does work. It stands for Smile. Eye contact. Energy. Just try it when you are walking down the street or in the mall. See a guy whether he would be someone you really liked just look at him make eye contact smile with energy, then watch for the reaction. The reason I say that this works is because I have tried it at work or just when I am out and about. If I see a guy that I think is good looking I will do the SEE factor. I am not looking for them to approach me but it is nice when you see them smile back and give you a little nod or wave. You have made their day along with them making my day by acknowledging me.

Jess also dishes on her friends and explains what some of them do wrong. That made the book more real and not just a person trying to tell you something that they haven't tried themselves.

I rate this book 3 1/2 stars out of 5.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to you Rachel Robinson by Judy Blume

Review-Stonger After Stroke

Review - Paper Towns by John Green