Restless Hearts by Marta Perry - Review

This is a romance book I received for free in the mail. It is a Love Inspired book by Steeple Hill. They are trying to get me to join a club. This is the 2nd book I have received and read by Steeple Hill. I am really enjoying these books.

This book is about a woman who moves from San Francisco to Pennsylvania Dutch to become a mid wife. I found the story fast moving and couldn't stop reading it. It is nice to read a book about love and god together. Fiona moves to Pennsylvania Dutch and finds the families she has been missing all her life. Her mother's family is Amish and her father's family is not. Fiona knew nothing about her mother's family all she was ever told by her father was that her mother's family didn't want her mother back because she married him. I enjoyed this story considering I live in Pennsylvania and it was nice to see the Amish depicted so well in this story.

I rate the book 5 out of 5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to you Rachel Robinson by Judy Blume

Review-Stonger After Stroke

Review - Paper Towns by John Green