The Johnstown Flood of 1889 the Tragedy of the Conemaugh - Review

The Johnstown Flood of 1889 the Tragedy of the Conemaugh is written by Paula and Carl Degen. This is a book I bought at the Johnstown Flood museum years ago. I had never known about the Johnstown Flood until my in laws had taken us to the museum on one of our family vacations.


I love to read about actual events through out the world. This is something that I found interesting because it is something that happened in the state that I live. Even though it happened many years ago it is still something that shapes us as people and also to see how man can cause such terrible events themselves.

If you like to learn about history then this is a book you will enjoy. I give this book 5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to you Rachel Robinson by Judy Blume

Review-Stonger After Stroke

Review - Paper Towns by John Green