Being a Diplomat's Wife

MY REVIEW OF THE DIPLOMAT'S WIFE BY PAM JENOFF


This is my first book by Pam Jenoff and it won't be my last. I decided to read the Diplomat's Wife because I had seen a notice at my local library that she was going to be there for a signing or question and answering. I didn't make it to the engagement but I am very glad that I decided to pick up her book.

The Diplomat's Wife is a novel with everything. Mystery, suspense, thrills and chills, and romance. The story is set in the year 1945. Marta has survived a Nazi prison camp and is rescued by an American Soldier named Paul.

You follow Marta through her life of recovery, loss of true love and so much more. I am afraid I might give away too much of the plot if I say any more.

Pam Jenoff does a superb job of keeping the reader enthralled in the story. I give Pan Jenoff five stars for keeping me entranced and going to bed late just so that I could finish the book.

If you need a new author than check out Pam Jenoff!!

I gave this book 5 stars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to you Rachel Robinson by Judy Blume

Review-Stonger After Stroke

Review - Paper Towns by John Green