Willoughbys!!

The Willoughbys by Lois Lowry


The Willoughbys is a delightfully written book. I found myself laughing at the characters. I love all the Willoughbys, Tim, A&B, and Jane. They are the children of Mr. & Mrs. Willoughby.

Tim is the oldest and does all the bossing. A&B are twins and they are known as Barnaby A and Barnaby B. Jane is the only girl and the youngest of the family.

I loved the story because the kids didn't care for their parents about as much as the parents didn't care for their children. The children had a bond with each other that the parents never knew about. The children and the parents both try to get away from each other and that made the story entertaining.

I also loved all the little mentions of old fashioned books. When The Bobsy Twins were mention I chuckled to myself because my sister had all those books growing up and I always wanted to read them. She was very protective of her books and was afraid I would destroy them.

If you just want a quick, fun read then I suggest you read The Willoughbys!!


I gave it 5 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to you Rachel Robinson by Judy Blume

Review-Stonger After Stroke

Review - Paper Towns by John Green