The Broken Blue Line by Connie Dial ~ Review

This is another book I won through Library Things Early Reviewers program. I have to say that I have been quite pleased with the books I have recently won through the ER Program.

The Broken Blue Line is a book that I thoroughly enjoyed reading. I love mysteries with suspense, and a little bit of romance thrown in for some smiles and laughs. I have to say that The Broken Blue line did not disappoint me. I found the characters very endearing and able to appreciate them. I did find myself confused when I first started reading the book. I was getting the characters confused.

The Broken Blue Line is about Internal Affairs and crooked cops. Those styles of books are always very interesting reads. When I read books like this I always visualize it in real life and not just being fiction. Most of these books I feel are based on some actual facts.

Turner is a memeber of IA and soon becomes the focus of an investigation. I found it interesting how the members of his squad were divided about him. Turner's partner and friend, Reggie and Miller are the ones who want to help Turner prove his innocence and at the same time capture the real cop that is their prime suspect.

Reggie is the one that doesn't mind breaking the rules and circumvention authority to get to the truth. Miller is the wise craking one that doesn't like authority. Turner, Reggie and Miller work well together and make the best IA team even though the one boss hates them.

I hope to read more books by Connie Dial.

4 stars

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to you Rachel Robinson by Judy Blume

Review-Stonger After Stroke

Review - Paper Towns by John Green