Salt ~ Who is she really?

So I went and saw Salt this afternoon with my friend Amy. She actually asked me what I would say on my blog about the movie. I replied that I was going to tell everyone how I was dragged to the movies again. No one has to drag me to the movies at all. I love to watch movies and I always give each one a chance. I did want to see Salt since I had seen it in the previews this year.

I am not one that has followed Angelina Jolie's acting career. I don't know exactly what she is best known for besides having stolen the heart of Brad Pitt from Jennifer Aniston. Angelina is a wonderful actress in the movies that I have seen her in.

Salt is a movie about a CIA agent (Angelina Jolie), who is told by a Russian informant that she is a Russian spy and will assassinate the Russian President. That is what draws you into this movie. You will wonder if Salt is a spy or is she really being set up by someone during the whole movie.

This film is action packed and the twists and turns in Salt will keep you guessing on the ending of this movie. Angelina Jolie does a fantastic job with the stunts she has in this movie. The way she climbs the walls before she kicks an opponent or when she is running for her life and jumping from semi truck to tanker etc.

As the movie progressed I started to make conclusions about how the movie would end. I was a little surprised by the ending of the movie. I did realize that Salt was not who she really seemed in the movie. Can a person really be one thing and then change after being programmed as a child? That is one thing you will have to discover by going to see Salt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to you Rachel Robinson by Judy Blume

Review-Stonger After Stroke

Review - Paper Towns by John Green