Knight & Day

My friend and I had decided we need a night out to the movies and she chose to see Knight and Day with Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz. This wasn't one of my most wanting to see movies but I will go to almost any movie. We chose to see the movie on a Friday afternoon. I didn't anticipate any problems with the movie being sold out.

The movie was entertaining yet I felt it was predictable in some areas. Tom and Cameron were great together in this movie. Tom does a fantastic job of playing a character that you are trying to figure out if he is really insane and paranoid or just doing his job and trying to prove his innocence.

I found myself laughing at the interaction between Cameron and Tom in the fight scenes and just in general. Seeing Tom fight in this movie compared to the Mission Impossible movies was quite refreshing. This is a nice comedy movie to pass a rainy summer day or even a very humid summer day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0cSz62nq9Y

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here's to you Rachel Robinson by Judy Blume

Review-Stonger After Stroke

Review - Paper Towns by John Green